Nox App Player 126.96.36.199 is one of the latest Android emulators that you can use to turn your PC into an Android cellphone in order to be able to play all Android games and install special android phone applications from your computer or laptop. Currently there are already lots of Android emulators circulating like Bluestacks, Amidos, Memu, and various other Android emulators. But most Android emulators like this are very hard to run on a PC or laptop with a medium spec. Well if you are looking for a lightweight Android emulator for PC, then it’s time you tried the newest Nox App Player that admin shared.
The appearance of the latest Nox App Player is very elegant and simple, but supports all the functions that are on the Android phone. You can do many things when using this one Android emulator. You can play Clash of Clans, Royal Clash, and various other famous Android games from your PC or laptop.
One of the cool features of the newest Nox App Player is the root selection and unrooting of Android with a single click. So here you can choose Android that has been rooted or not rooted without the hassle. So what are you waiting for, you will immediately download and install the latest Nox App Player now.
- Running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat kernel version and very similar to other android emulators.
- Google Play Store integrated, and it must require for this software to install android application on computer, also very simple for users to get apps on PC.
- It is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1/7 XP & Mac devices.
- Multi player mode lets you to run various Nox App Player at the same time.
- Nox Player is very simple to use and user friendly one.
- You can download Nox at Zero of cost.
- Google Play store is already integrated, so no need to download or integrate it again
- Just with a click, you can open unlimited multiplayer windows
- No need to download APKs if you already have it in your PC. Just drag and drop them into Nox App Player and go for it
- Customizing CPU, RAM and resolution are now possible with Nox App Player. Bluestacks still doesn’t give this option.
- You can easily backup the Nox data in your computer itself
- The latest update has added a button to On/Off the root mode
- Capture a picture in Nox and it will be automatically saved in your PC
- Now record videos of whatever you want in this emulator
- Operation tips also added to navigate users in a right way
- The new update of Nox app player allows you to customize the sidebar options as well
- 2GB RAM
- 2.2 GHz Processor
- 3 GB Hard disk space
- 1GB Video memory